Not yet published
This content will be shown in the summary on the main blog page. Click on this text to edit it.
The change in the weather, often makes us feel differently about our homes. We want our homes to feeling comfortable, warm and cosy. Longer, darker nights and short days often mean we are spending much more time at home than in the Spring and Summer months. A few simple changes to your home interiors can make a huge difference to how your home feels at this time of year. Here are a few tips to get ready for the change in seasons:
• If you have an open fire, organise for your chimney to be swept.
• Put in an order for logs/coal/fuel to be delivered.
• Have your boiler serviced to ensure its ready for the winter period.
• Think about giving your main living areas a quick freshen up of paint.
• Give carpets a quick freshen up.
• Clean out cupboards and declutter, satisfying and essential with Christmas coming along soon.
• Consider changing the mood of your rooms with affordable easy changes, such as new cushions, throws, and new lampshade.
• Hurricane lamps are a great addition to any room at this time of year, they give off a gorgeous glow and make your room feel more cosy and warm.
This content will only be shown when viewing the full post. Click on this text to edit it.
Share this post: